Flower radiates emotions. Translating its beauty on paper in an expressive way is our aim for this lesson. We will let our brush dance, colours flow ever so freely, creating an art piece with the movement of elements forever marked on paper.
This workshop is perfect for beginners, no prior painting experience is needed.
Certain techniques to achieve a carefree and spontaneous brush rhythms will be explored in this engaging, intimate lesson we have prepared for you in our exclusive studio, personally guided by the ever so talented lead artist, Jovy Merryl to create your very own masterpiece. We promise there will be plenty of smile throughout the session!
What you will learn:
- Watercolour florals painting techniques
- Step-by-step guide in painting different kind of leaves and flowers
- Understanding colour theory, harmony and composition
- Understanding shapes and translating to beautiful strokes
- Brush marking and handling
What you will receive:
- Fine quality watercolour paints to be used during the workshop
- Fine quality watercolour brushes to be used during the workshop
- Artist-grade watercolour paper
- Watercolour envelope (limited)
- Access to Google classroom upon workshop completion
By the end of the session, you will create and bring home your own creation:
- Watercolour floral wreath
- Watercolour floral bouquet
- Watercolour framed floral portrait
Delight yourself in this fun-filled art workshop at the beautiful My Turn To Host studio. Aprons and light refreshment will be provided.